11/17/08

stars


this is actually an older picture i took about a year and a half ago. after collecting those little paper star things for a week, being bored in my room, and with a new lamp on my desk i decided to take a "cool" picture. hundreds of ideas later this is what i came up with. for the most part i think it came out pretty good. if you want you could even rate it like 6 gold stars, that's pretty good seeing that most of the time ratings are out of 5 stars. and maybe with the economy doing so bad some lenses will go on sale and i can get myself a nice christmas gift.
canon 300d - 50mm - f/5.6 - 1/25s - iso400 - handheld

3 comments:

  1. 1. This picture is awesome.
    2. I want to know how to make those stars
    3. This is definitely a 6 star picture.
    4. Yes the economy does suck.
    5. I want a lens that was on sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peter i will buy you a lens if you buy me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I love this picture. Definitely 6 stars
    2. I want to know how to make those stars
    3. The economy does suck
    4. I agreed about the lens thing because I want one too!

    ReplyDelete