7/4/08

beachin


after a horrible fireworks show i wasn't going to go home early. i lugged all my camera gear down to the beach for 15 minutes of blah. i always wanted to go down to the beach late at night and take pictures but i was always afraid i would fall and a crack my head or someone would mug me and take all my gear. but this was the perfect opportunity. i waited about 10 minutes for the people to clear out a little. then i went to town on these long beach exposures.
canon 40d - 10mm - f/3.5 - 30.0s - iso400 - tripod

6 comments:

  1. justin this is the prettiest picture i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the prettiest girl i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. I tried to take one like this last night after first seeing your picture, but I couldn't get close with all the marine layer in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey... sometimes that marine layer can work out to your advantage. long exposures sometimes turn that layer into cool colors.

    ReplyDelete